Moist Vanilla Cupcakes
by March 28, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Cupcakes are always a hit at parties and gatherings. And they aren't just for kids! Frost these vanilla cupcakes with a fluffy chocolate frosting or your own favorite topping. If you're in a hurry, use ready-made frosting.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Line 24 muffin cups with cupcake papers.
- In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, combine the 1 1/2 cups of butter and granulated sugar. Beat until light and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl from time to time. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- In another bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir or whisk to blend thoroughly.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture with the milk until blended. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fill the prepared muffing cups about two-thirds full.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes in the pan for about 5 minutes, then remove and cool completely on racks.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Blueberry Bundt Cake